Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cheat Meal

Well... I made it to my cheat meal day. In the middle of the month I was already salivating just thinking about my cheat meal.. Which was pizza. My most loved thing every. I've alwasy been obsessed with pizza and could eat it way too often haha. Anyways, I couldn't wait! I though about it day and night for over a week. As it got closer to my cheat meal day I wanted it a little less, which was SO weird. I even debated not eating one. I have 30 days left on my paleo challenge and if I was going to do one cheat meal I wanted it to be right in the middle of the challenge so my last 30 days will be clean and hopefully craving free.

I notice that I am already craving the bad carbs (bread, rice, pasta, etc) much less than ever in my life. I notice I want them most when I am hungry and there isnt something easy to easy handy.

I think having paleo food on hand is key to surviving this lifestyle I have chosen. I try to keep my fridge stocked as much as I can. And I don't ever leave the house without some sort of snack. Usually a baggie of mixed nuts, maybe a Paleo Kit, or even a tangerine just to have something. And I always like to carry water around too.

Eating this way I eat much less than ever before.. and I was a big eater. I loved to eat, I loved food and enjoyed eating it. I still do.. but I am satisfied and full with much less food.

I did my weigh in and measurements for my 30 day check in as well. Minus 7lbs and minus 2 1/2 inches! :) FABULOUS! That was GREAT motivation right there to make this last 30 days of the challenge successful and GREAT! :)

I really enjoy sharing what I know about the Paleo diet, as well as learning more so that I am more educated when people ask me the harder questions. And tons of them I don't know the answers to yet haha. I also find it self motivating to share what I do with others. I do get a little frustrated when people tell me I am wrong or say "fresh corn is so good for you, you don't know what your talking about Claire" or "soy is bad?! I don't think so.. meat is bad, it'll give you cancer you know" or "you eat bacon and you think you are healthy?!!" haha I love that last one.  I really want all my friends and family to eat like I do because I don't want to be the only healthy person left! And I want them to be healthy and live better lives. Especially my mom, dad and sister. Maybe they will listen someday, hopefully when it's not too late.

I've FINALLY got my website for my business up and running and I am SO excited!!
I would love any of your support to shop on my site.. And remember.. All you are doing there is saving money and helping support my business. Win/win right? :)

Check it out at www.amway.com/clairenicole

If you want a discount on your first purchase I would be more than happy to give you one, just shoot me an email at pinkwaves013@aol.com.
And of course.. if you want to make money of this like I do, let me know as well.

I am so excited now as to what my future holds. The business and the diet... I am going to be AWESOME :) And dancing on the beach when I am 85 years old :)

Aloha everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment